Have you shared your ideas on the future of Dubuque!? Join the hundreds of residents who have, see what they’re saying and add your own thoughts to the mix. Get involved in the City of Dubuque’s New Comprehensive Plan!
From focus groups with high school students and senior citizens, to idea sharing booths at events including the Farmers Market and Dubuque… And All That Jazz!, to discussion sessions with Inclusive Dubuque, Circles Initiative, and the community-wide Economic Prosperity Workshop that took place on October 25th, 2016 – we have been actively listening and learning about ways to improve Dubuque from the people who know it best! And we are just getting started! Imagine Dubuque is the next step in creating a sustainable, resilient, inclusive and equitable legacy for generations to come and we need your help.
Photo Highlights | Scroll Down for details on ways to get involved!
Connect Today! Ways to get involved:
- Watch the Imagine Dubuque Kick-Off Video
- Enter your email via the “follow” button in the website’s footer
- Download the free app and opt-in to receive push notifications
- Submit ideas and upload photos of what you’d like to see
- Provide insights and share priorities via interactive quick polls
- Visit the ‘Events’ page and mark your calendar to attend upcoming workshops
- Share insights via the ‘Idea Board’ stationed at the Carnegie Stout Library
Save the Date
Imagine Dubuque Environmental Integrity Workshop | February 21st 2017 | Details TBD