Vote on project ideas and share your perspective via a series of Quick Polls! New questions will be introduced throughout the planning process to ensure we understand what it is you want this plan to address!
Take a few minutes to share your input on equity in Dubuque, click the button above.
Equity is highlighted in Dubuque’s Mission and Vision Statements and is an important element of all areas of the City’s new Comprehensive Plan. Responses to the following questions will help to focus planning efforts to promote equity. Posted 05/16/17
- CLICK HERE TO RSVP FOR THE 6/27 EQUITY WORKSHOP
- Details: Join us at 6pm on Tuesday, June 27th at Prescott Elementary School (1151 White Street). Take part in collaborative activities and interactive sessions focused on seven different areas: economic wellbeing, housing, education, health, safe neighborhoods, transportation and arts/culture. Supervised children’s activities will be provided for children 5 and older accompanied by adult(s) attending the event. Complimentary food and beverages served.
Past Quick Polls
- Social + Cultural Vibrancy Quick Poll
- Environmental Integrity Quick Poll
- Economic Prosperity Quick Poll