Share your vision! Submit ideas, stories, feedback and photos. What places do you love? What would you like to see improved? Help us address opportunities and challenges to make our City stronger and more inclusive!
See what others have said, click the button below!
Imagine Dubuque Idea Sharing Guidelines
We value your insights, and depend on you to help keep this idea sharing environment safe, fun, and a positive place for everyone. Below are some guidelines for making the most of your sharing. Please note that if comments violate these guidelines they will not be posted.
Thing to do:
- Be constructive and clear. Ideas and feedback that are descriptive and specific help us understand your suggestions. Knowing the details of your ideas can help us implement them.
- Be engaged. You can post new ideas, or agree with other people’s suggestions.
- Stay on topic. Keep your feedback clear and relevant to the Imagine Dubuque planning process.
Things not to do:
- Don’t be unkind. Your ideas and responses to the ideas of others should be free of belligerence, insults, slurs, profanity or ranting.
- Don’t spam. Forums are not the place to promote other sites or services, or for fraudulent behavior.
- Don’t violate the law. Don’t threaten, harass, impersonate, or hurt others, and don’t invade other people’s privacy.