Calling all Dubuque residents, business owners, and stakeholders…
Join us for the ‘Imagine Dubuque Environmental Integrity Workshop’ on Tuesday, February 21st from 6pm to 8pm in Blades Hall on the University of Dubuque campus, corner of University Ave. and Algona St. in Dubuque, IA.
Free parking will be available in the lot near University Ave. and McCormick St. The Environmental Integrity Workshop is the second in a series of interactive public workshops focused on gathering and refining input as part of the City of Dubuque’s Comprehensive Planning process, entitled “Imagine Dubuque”. At the Environmental Integrity Workshop, we will come together as a community to take part in collaborative feedback activities and interactive idea building. Activities will be focused on the principles of Environmental Integrity: green buildings, smart resource use, clean water, healthy air, native plants and animals, and reasonable mobility.
YUM: Come hungry, a full meal will be provided!
- RSVP Today: Let us know you can make it! Click here
- Spread the Word: Invite your neighbors, friends and colleagues; everyone is welcome!
- Explore the Website: Additional information and materials can be found right here on the project website / app.
- Click Follow: Receive project updates by entering your email via the “Follow” button in the website’s footer.
- Download App: Download the free project app by searching “Imagine Dubuque” in your app store!
Unable to make it? Click here to share your ideas.
What is Imagine Dubuque? Imagine Dubuque is the next step in creating a sustainable, resilient, inclusive and equitable legacy for generations to come. Built around the community’s economic prosperity, environmental integrity and social and cultural vibrancy, the Comprehensive Plan serves as a guide for the community’s physical, social and economic development. It is a key tool to developing policy, informing the city budget, and community initiatives. Imagine Dubuque is designed to further the momentum to create a viable, livable, and equitable community.
You must be logged in to post a comment.